- Everyone who identifies as a man is welcome to join this lively, online discussion group.
- To join a meeting (on alternate Saturdays from 10 am – noon) connect to FirstUnitarianToronto.org/zoomMen on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Post-lockdown we will meet in person at the First Unitarian Congregation facilities.
- When we do meet in person, one of us prepares coffee and tea and attendees bring breakfast food to share.
- The formal meeting opens with a check-in, each attendee in turn telling the group about their past month’s activities, thoughts and concerns.
- Following the check-in the floor is open for discussion, on a previously chosen topic or in response to personal concerns or issues raised during the check-in.
- The meeting ends with a check-out where each attendee can make a final comment on the discussion, or their coming month’s activities, thoughts and concerns.
For more information, please contact us by email.