- Everyone who identifies as a man is welcome to join this lively, online discussion group.
- The formal meeting opens with a check-in, each attendee in turn telling the group about their past month’s activities, thoughts and concerns.
- Following the check-in the floor is open for discussion, on a previously chosen topic or in response to personal concerns or issues raised during the check-in.
- The meeting ends with a check-out where each attendee can make a final comment on the discussion, or their coming month’s activities, thoughts and concerns.
- To join a meeting (on alternate Saturdays from 10 am – noon) connect to FirstUnitarianToronto.org/zoomMen on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. (When we meet in person, one of us prepares coffee and tea and attendees bring breakfast food to share.)
For more information, please contact us by email.